FORUM FOR PSYCHIATRY RESIDENTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Follow Forum_Psych on Twitter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 222 registered users
The newest registered user is raheelmemon

Our users have posted a total of 1140 messages in 613 subjects
If you are seeing this, you have attempted to link to the UpToDate widget but are experiencing a problem. Please visit UpToDate for more information.

Working on a diagnostic kit for Bipolar Disorder, support request

Go down

Working on a diagnostic kit for Bipolar Disorder, support request Empty Working on a diagnostic kit for Bipolar Disorder, support request

Post  thirdelement Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:14 am

Hello,

My name is Marta Manning and I am a Ph.D. biochemist with over a decade of experience in biochemistry and product commercialization. I have started a company, ProMatrix Technologies, LLC, and we have initiated a project to develop a diagnostic blood test bipolar disorder by tracking changes in plasma protein expression in patients. The company is in its early stages, and in need of seed funding. I have begun an Indiegogo crowdfunging campaign to support the project. I would greatly appreciate it if you visited the project campaign website and considered contributing to the project or sharing with your friends. Any amount of contribution would make an impact on the research.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/diagnostic-blood-analysis-kit-for-bipolar-disorder/x/8041326

I can be found on both LinkedIn and Facebook if you would like to connect.

Thank you very much,
Marta

thirdelement

Back to top Go down