FORUM FOR PSYCHIATRY RESIDENTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Follow Forum_Psych on Twitter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 222 registered users
The newest registered user is raheelmemon

Our users have posted a total of 1140 messages in 613 subjects
If you are seeing this, you have attempted to link to the UpToDate widget but are experiencing a problem. Please visit UpToDate for more information.

Ask The Therapist: My boyfriend broke up with me

Go down

Ask The Therapist: My boyfriend broke up with me Empty Ask The Therapist: My boyfriend broke up with me

Post  Admin Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:21 am

My boyfriend broke up with me
By DANIEL J. TOMASULO, PHD, TEP, MFA

Q- My boyfriend and me have been living together for about two years, and have been together on and off for 9 years! On a one year brake I got a boyfriend and got married but would still see my ex boyfriend! I was only married for one week and my husband deployed and I ended up back with my ex boyfriend and we got back together well I was still married. When he came back from deployment I asked for a divorce and moved in with my ex boyfriend. We’ve been together since! I’ve been on and off with him since I was 15 years old he’s seen other people through out the years and so have I. But now he doesn’t want to marry me because he said he can’t forget the past and it’s too late for us to work things out after living together for two years. It’s been a week since I moved out of his house and he still texts me he misses me and wants me. But yet doesn’t want to work things out, he keeps saying it’s too late. But still tells me he loves me so much he knows I’m the one for him and there’s no one else for him but me. But yet he says we can’t be together. He confuses me I don’t know what to do anymore.

For answer check ---> http://psychcentral.com/ask-the-therapist/2011/06/05/my-boyfriend-broke-up-with-me-2/

Ask The Therapist: My boyfriend broke up with me Break_10
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://psychiatry.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down