FORUM FOR PSYCHIATRY RESIDENTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Follow Forum_Psych on Twitter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 222 registered users
The newest registered user is raheelmemon

Our users have posted a total of 1140 messages in 613 subjects
If you are seeing this, you have attempted to link to the UpToDate widget but are experiencing a problem. Please visit UpToDate for more information.

Forum For Psychiatry Residents- Participate & Spread the Message

Go down

Forum For Psychiatry Residents- Participate & Spread the Message Empty Forum For Psychiatry Residents- Participate & Spread the Message

Post  Admin Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Dear Fellow Psychiatrists.

"Discussion is the most effective way of learning" and is the main motive behind behind opening this website. This is a non-profit website (am not getting paid by posting topics here) and will keep it this way.

As of now we have few dedicated psychiatry residents who participates in most discussions, and every one will agree that these discussions makes learning easy and fun Smile

I am getting many positive messages from Psychiatry residents from United States and abroad. I would encourage everyone to participate by posting topics, answering questions or by asking queries.
If possible, please do let your co-residents and friends in Psychiatry residency know about this website. I am looking forward to see our community grow in future.

Please feel free to suggest if I can make this website more user friendly.

I can be contacted by personal message (on this website), and by contacting Administrator (on Facebook).

Thanks
Admin
Forum For Psychiatry Residents- Participate & Spread the Message Everyo10
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://psychiatry.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down