Follow Forum_Psych on Twitter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 222 registered users
The newest registered user is raheelmemon

Our users have posted a total of 1140 messages in 613 subjects
If you are seeing this, you have attempted to link to the UpToDate widget but are experiencing a problem. Please visit UpToDate for more information.

Video Series: Psychiatry Industry Of Death ?

Go down

Video Series: Psychiatry Industry Of Death ? Empty Video Series: Psychiatry Industry Of Death ?

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Video Series: Psychiatry Industry Of Death ?

This topic is very vital for us as a psychiatrist. This video series includes the psychiatry history and negative views regarding Psychiatrists & Psychiatry as a specialty.
I would like to hear members views on this video series.

Please note that this video is very biased and don't take everything you see as truth.

Video Series: Psychiatry Industry Of Death ? Images16Click on Video Series: Psychiatry Industry Of Death ? Reply_en to post your comments
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://psychiatry.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Video Series: Psychiatry Industry Of Death ? Empty Re: Video Series: Psychiatry Industry Of Death ?

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:50 am

I just finished watching this series. This is indeed a biased documentary.
I liked the "Psychiatry History" part, but later they were just trying intentionally to find negative facts regarding Psychiatry. I didn't understand the usefulness of making this documentary, other than economic profit for makers.
My conclusion:- "This documentary will cause more harm then helping psychiatric patients & their relatives".

I would like to hear members views on this video series.

Thanks.
Admin

Video Series: Psychiatry Industry Of Death ? Images16Click on Video Series: Psychiatry Industry Of Death ? Reply_en to post your comments
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://psychiatry.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down